Bonnie Hall Fine Art Asset Management’s distinct position and extensive knowledge enables the firm to deliver confidential, impartial, and timely art investment advice to clients.
We consult with wealth managers, accountants and attorneys to create a vision for the future and help clients establish the most advantageous ways
- To build strategic positioning and add value through competitive advantage
- To acquire, gift, loan, or finance art collections
- To define strategies, goals and guidelines for collecting art
- To de-accession art assets
- To integrate art into broader community economic development or individual estate planning goals
- To perform due diligence in areas of interest and current market trends
Collection to Collection
Bonnie Hall Fine Art Asset Management has placed more than 6500 paintings, sculptures, works on paper and prints from more than 300 of the most important contemporary artists as well as works from notable 19th & 20th Century artists into private hands. Primarily, works with a mid range and six figure values are the focus.
Integrity, discretion and confidentially are essential to our success.
Commentary on the Art Market
A wealth of resources, financial projections/comparisons, art collection profiles and a 'first peek' at works coming onto the market from private sources as well as other useful materials for the most ardent collector.
- N'Sites, Analysis of current art market trends and art educational material
- Collections, Available works from private sources not on the market
- Special Projects, Art unplugged, work in-progress, newsworthy opportunities
Bonnie Hall Fine Art Asset Management does not provide legal or tax advice. Individuals should seek such advice from an independent tax or legal advisor. We are firmly committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all those who use our services, and will keep all information private to the full extent allowed by law.